Our Snowmobile tours and rentals are based out of Kicking Horse Mountain Resort (KHMR). ATV rentals are located at our shop in Nicholson.
Driving Directions to KHMR
If you’re coming from Calgary, Cochrane, Ogden or Okotoks, simply follow Trans Canada Hwy #1 west, through Banff and up into Golden. Visitors coming from Red Deer and Edmonton can also take Hwy 11 at Rocky Mountain House and through the Kootenay Plains and into Banff.
Vancouver and lower mainland routes are north on the Coquihalla and follow Trans Canada Hwy # east past Kamloops, Shuswap Lake and through Revelstoke and Glacier National Park.
Once you’re in Golden
Once you arrive in Golden, please follow the signs up to Kicking Horse Mountain Resort. From the town of Golden, this is another 15 km / 10 miles, and should take you an additional 20 minutes of driving time. It’s a single-lane winding road so please plan for this accordingly.
Traveling Distances to Golden
- Vancouver – Golden 713 km / 443 miles
- Calgary – Golden 260 km / 163 miles
- Banff – Golden 130 km / 84 miles
- Lake Louise – Golden 80 km / 50 miles
- Radium – Golden 90 km / 60 miles
- Invermere – Golden 120 km / 75 miles
- Revelstoke – Golden 148 km / 92 miles
- Kelowna – Golden 343 km / 213 miles
Looking to book your next snowmobile or Off Road Adventure with us? Or if you have any question please feel free to contact us!