Kicking Horse Snowmobile Tours
Full Day$ 299 /per driver
$ 399 /per driver on 900cc
$ 155 /per passenger
$ 105 /per child under 14
Half Day$ 245 /per driver
$ 125 /per passenger
$ 90 /per child under 14
Kids 5-13 ride free.
1 Hour Tour$ Please inquire /per driver
Full Day or Half Day Kicking Horse Snowmobile Tours
Experience our most popular guided tour, based right out of Kicking Horse Mountain Resort. Our trail takes you down the Columbia Valley, where you will enjoy exceptional views of the Purcells and Rocky Mountain ranges.
Your guide will lead you through our winding trails over creeks, and across bridges to Wiseman Lake or Quartz Creek. Along the way, we’ll warm up with a cup of hot chocolate and some cookies.
At one of the most beautiful settings, we will stop for a mountainside BBQ lunch then make the most of our winter wonderland by hitting up one of our many free time play areas. Before heading back to our cabin we have over 150 km of trails to explore. Our Kicking Horse snowmobile tours are not exposed to any avalanche danger.
Full day tour runs daily at 10 am. Half day tours run daily at 10 am and 2 pm.
This tour is suitable for all skill levels and is the perfect option for families. You will be riding a Ski-Doo 600cc snowmobile. Upgrades are available to 900cc snowmobiles at an additional cost of +$100 for the rider. Passengers and children are the same price on an upgraded machine.
- Our Kicking Horse Trail Tours are not exposed to any avalanche danger.
- We ride in all weather conditions and temperatures vary widely. If you have any questions on what to wear, just ask and we can help you out.
- We are happy to accommodate any dietary requirements that you may have. Please advise us at the time of booking if you require vegetarian, gluten free, etc. You are also welcome to bring your own additional snacks!
- Rocky Mountain Riders reserves the right to change or choose the riding terrain at any time without notice to ensure it is suitable, safe and appropriate for the weather and riding conditions.
- Have any questions? Give us a call on +1 (877) 950 7533 or send us an email at email@example.com
We have an apartment Air B and B that we can offer with our tours. More info here.
Kicking Horse Snowmobile Tours Photo Gallery