Kicking Horse Snowmobile Tours
Full Day$ 314 /per driver
$ 414 /per driver on 900cc
$ 155 /per passenger
$ 105 /per child under 14
Half Day$ 260 /per driver
$ 125 /per passenger
$ 90 /per child under 14
Kids 5-13 ride free.
1 Hour Tour$ Please inquire /per driver
Full Day or Half Day Kicking Horse Snowmobile Tours
Experience our most popular guided tour, based right out of Kicking Horse Mountain Resort parking lot #2. Our trail takes you down the Columbia Valley, where you will enjoy exceptional views of the Purcell and Rocky Mountain ranges.
We groom our trails regularly, so it offers a comfortable journey.
Your guide will lead you through our winding trails over creeks, and across bridges to Wiseman Lake or Quartz Creek. Along the way, we’ll warm up with a cup of hot chocolate and some cookies before continuing to one of the most beautiful settings for a mountainside BBQ lunch. We will make the most of our winter wonderland by stopping at one of our many free-time play areas giving you a chance to explore around on the machines. Before heading back to our cabin, we have over 150 km of trails of exploration to choose from.
*Our Kicking Horse snowmobile tours are not exposed to any avalanche danger.
Full-day tours run at 10 am daily. Half-day tours run at 10 am and 2 pm daily.
This tour is suitable for all skill levels and is the perfect option for families. You will be riding a Ski-Doo 600cc snowmobile. Upgrades are available to 900cc snowmobiles at an additional cost of +$100 for the rider. Passengers and children will remain the same price on an upgraded machine.
600cc Ski-Doo snowmobile.
- Our Kicking Horse Trail Tours are not exposed to any avalanche danger.
- We ride in all weather conditions and temperatures vary widely. If you have any questions on what to wear or bring, just ask and we can help you out.
- We are happy to accommodate any dietary requirements that you may have. Please advise us at the time of booking if you require vegetarian, gluten-free, etc. You are also welcome to bring your own additional snacks!
- Rocky Mountain Riders reserves the right to change or choose the riding terrain at any time without notice to ensure it is suitable, safe, and appropriate for the weather and riding conditions.
- Have any questions? Give us a call at +1 (877) 950 7533 or send us an email at email@example.com
We offer VIP shuttle pick up and drop off to and from your hotel in Banff, Canmore, Lake Louise, or Golden when booked online.
We have an apartment Airbnb that we can offer with our tours. More info here.