Kicking Horse Snowmobile Tours
Full Day$ 270 /per driver
$ 145 /per passenger
$ 95 /per child under 14
Half Day$ 220 /per driver
$ 115 /per passenger
$ 80 /per child under 14
Kids 5-13 ride free.
1 Hour Tour$ 99 /per driver
$ 49 /per passenger
Full Day or Half Day Kicking Horse Snowmobile Tours
Experience our most popular guided tour and experience the beauty of the Columbia Valley and Rocky Mountain ranges.
Your guide will lead you along winding trails through the beautiful scenery that Golden and the surrounding areas have to offer. Along the way, we’ll warm up with a cup of hot chocolate and some cookies.
At one of the area’s most beautiful settings, we’ll stop for lunch (full day tour only) overlooking the picturesque snow-covered mountains. Before heading back to our base, you will have the opportunity for guide-supervised playtime in our winter wonderland.
This tour is suitable for all skill levels and is the perfect option for families. You will be riding either a Ski-Doo Freestyle or Ski-Doo Expedition. Upgrades are available to 900cc snowmobiles at an additional cost.
Full day tours depart at 10am daily and are approximately 5 hours in length. Half day tours depart at 10am and 2pm daily and are approximately 2.5-3 hours in length. Complimentary shuttle bus transport is available from Canmore, Banff, Lake Louise, and Field/Emerald Lake. The schedule of the shuttle bus aligns with the timing of the full day tour only. We suggest that you contact us prior to finalising your booking online to confirm if the shuttle is available on your desired date.
- Our Kicking Horse Trail Tours are not exposed to any avalanche danger.
- We ride in all weather conditions and temperatures vary widely. If you have any questions on what to wear, just ask and we can help you out.
- We are happy to accommodate any dietary requirements that you may have. Please advise us at the time of booking if you require vegetarian, Halal, etc. You are also welcome to bring your own additional snacks!
- Rocky Mountain Riders reserves the right to change or choose the riding terrain at any time without notice to ensure it is suitable, safe and appropriate for the weather and riding conditions.
- Have any questions? Give us a call on +1 (877) 950 7533 or send us an email at email@example.com
We have an apartment Air B and B that we can offer with our tours. More info here.
Kicking Horse Snowmobile Tours Photo Gallery